So as many of you may know, and for reasons we won't discuss, Travis has been very reluctant to get Tuck, our boy dog, fixed. I've tried to convince him that Tuck is becoming very aggressive and hyper and territorial and above all, destructive! (See previous blogs of destroyed bed)
So I was very shocked when Travis called me at lunch today to say he had made an appointment for Tuck to get fixed tomorrow morning. He was very sad and decided as a gift to Tuck, he would let him out of his cage for the rest of the day to stay with Jane in the guest bedroom. When I came home today, this is what I saw when I opened the door!
I know I should have been mad but I couldn't stop laughing! Both dogs were covered in feathers and jumping around! It was a pillow fight, gone very wrong!
I don't think the evil glow in Tuck's eyes was any coincidence!
10 comments:
I don't think it's tuck's ----- you should have removed, maybe you should start with his teeth! ;)
Hey Emily. I just read all of your posts to Mindy's blog about the typing tests. I had to laugh. Do you want a typewriter for Christmas. I could get you one off of e-bay for cheap!
OH Oh What is that sound? Is that tuck eating your keyboard? ;)
That is crazy. At least it was just a pillow but what gets into these crazy dogs heads? My dog is fixed but he can still destroy things right and left! We do have him in a kennel for when we are gone (not one of those little boxes, its a 6x6 closed in fenced area)and that makes it a lot better. I only put stuff in there I know I can live without!
hey emily thats crazy!! well good luck on getting him fixed!@!
Emily!!
If you were only laughing at the sight of this, you are a bigger woman than I am. After these two dogs, children will be a breeze for you!
Sarah
Oh and Emily, You'll never beat my 77!
:)
Sarah
That is hilarious! Give a dog an inch and he'll destroy a pillow!..or two...or three. I wonder if Jane had anything to do with it. Or if she was sitting in the corner shanking her head.
Emily,
I still don't know how you put up with those two! I'm waiting for them to trash your couch. I wonder if getting him fixed will really help - he's a hard case!
Mom
Wow that is an evil look in Jane's eye. I wonder is Jane helped or it was all tuck. I agree with mike though maybe you should have his teeth removed. I love you house. We have been working on our backyard too. It is a lot of work.
i miss Jane and Tuck...even though one can be naughty! sharon
Post a Comment