I decided to cut bangs so I made an appointment and got it done! I go to this salon that has it's training acadamy upstairs so it's lots cheaper since it's students doing the work! They've always done a good job though, every time I've gone!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Em,
thats funny how different you look with bangs. SOOO cute. I wish mine would go like that! I try but they just wont behave. Do you flat iron? I do and still the persist. It was becuase they can remember their glory days in the 90s!
I haven't had bangs for many many years so we cut them really far back. Most of what she cut was my really long hair from the sides. I think that helped to tame them. They just lay pretty flat on their own.
I love it! You look so trendy. :-)
hey your bangs are so cute do you love them? I hate mine seeing your hair made me want to grow mine out. funny how that is
Em,
I love your bangs. We have doing a lot of work on our house so it is fun to see all of your home improvement projects. I love the music on your blog. How long are you going to be in Utah. Are you coming to Richfield? I am going to Utah on the 10th because my sister Rochelle just had a baby.
Post a Comment