It's been very nice and warm lately. But not as warm as it usually is this time of year. It's usually in the 90's by now and it hasn't been warmer than 85. I know in Utah you're still getting snow so I guess I can't complain. I guess Al Gore got it a little wrong. I keep waiting for his new "Global Cooling" theory! :)

I couldn't resist putting a picture on this entry!
5 comments:
oh man your worse than me!! i read the comment on my moms blog and that dose not sound like fun that would be fun to move together though!! i cant belive its suposed to be in the 90s already it is pretty warm up here but it hasnt got past 80!! well good luck on all that medicine ill be down here doing the smae thing!! :)
That's a really cool picture. Is that burge out in your pool? It MUST be cold there! lol I use to think I needed a picture of every entry too. I decided sometimes there are things I want to share that don't have a picture to go with it. We all still love reading about your life even if you don't illustrate it. Then on those times there are pictures, it's extra special. :-)
i like the picture too!
its mostly been in the low 40s and mid 50s and if we are lucky mid 60s!i sometimes wish i lifed down there! but i hate sweating when im outside just standing there, or just go for a stroll:)have a good warm day!
Are you excited for Sister Saturday!??? I am.
I have never liked that iceberg picture. It freaks me out.
(and mee too,)
(ben's goat)
By the way, Global Warming is just an AGENDA for gaining power. Don't believe me? Do a google search for what the world eco crisis of the 1980's was. THAT'S RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE GUESSED IT.
GLOBAL COOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment