We had a landscaper come and put grass on the side a few weeks ago because it was a little more than we could handle in a weekend. We've still got a few more things to do with our yard but I'm very happy with how it looks now!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Just like home!
After several complaints from our neighbors, 3 letters from our Home Owner's Association and months of me complaining that I wish we had grass in our yard like I did in Utah, We finally spent all day today laying sod in the front yard! While Trav ripped out all the dead grass, I planted shrubs lining the stairway. We then both laid the sod together an viola! A beautiful and well kept yard. 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that looks way better i like it a lot
wow! that looks so good!
i like it a lot! looks way better!
(green)
:)
I agree with Keri, Green and lush is GOOD!!! Well done! :)
That looks beautiful! It's amazing the transformation. I'm proud of you for taking BEFORE shots. I always forget to do that part.
That looks so nice...why dont you sleep out on it now...or do you think you might get more letters? Landscaping is hard but very gratifying!
Emily, Everything looks perfect. How can babies like you know how to make something look so good?
Do you own a lawn mower?
Mom
backyard looks great! time for a party!! :) sharon
Post a Comment