Saturday, April 26, 2008

He-Man

I would like to start this E-log by showing the end product of our Satruday project and then work in reverse.
I'm so proud of what my husband did! We've been wanting to mount a flat screen tv in our kitchen/living room since we moved in 3 months ago but the power outlet needed to be moved up and the cable outlet was clear on the other side of the room.
We had several electricians quote us a large sum of money to move the power and cable cords for us. But Travis woke up on Saturday and said, "I'm going to get up in the attic and do this myself." That's why he's so sweaty. He was in the attic for a long time trying to figure out which cords went were.
Next, he had his friend come over to help him mount the tv to the wall! Hurray! I'm so lucky to have such a handy and resourceful husband!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow travis! but you really did all that for sponge bob! well good job im proud!

Jill said...

I am very impressed, and it is funny that sponge bob is what is on the TV! It looks great. I'll have Mike read this blog and perhaps it will inspire him to be handy. Actually, I might not...we usually end up calling someone in the end. :-)

Mindy said...

Wow...of all the handyman things to do electrical stuff is supposed to be the hardest. The only time I have heard Kyle use foul language was when he was putting in a ceiling fan in the apartments! Good job Travis. We want to mount our sometimes too. Thats hard stuff.

Julie Perry said...

Kinnely what do you mean he did it all for sponge bob? That is the #1 most watch show here at my house. Nice guys. We have a 1990's huge huge getto big screen I was thinking of having Jason try to mount it on the wall just for fun. Maybe you can give him some advice Travis

Claudia Teeples said...

Kent says to tell Travis way-to-go and he wished he would have been there to help him.

I was kinda wondering about Sponge Bob too.