
Have any of you seen the movie "Becoming Jane?" Oh my goodness! I watched it last night and it has effected me so much that when I was telling Travis about it this morning I bursted into tears all over again! It's about Jane Austen and her inspiration for writing Pride and Predjudice. It's very interesting because you see all the people in Jane's life that inspired the characters for P&P. The movie info says it's based on the actual life of Jane Austen but I don't know how much of it is actually true. It really affected me. I totally recommend it!!
5 comments:
I am totally renting it tonight...we have been on a dry spell of good movies. We rented Juno and it was an ok watch but I would not recommend it. It seems like there are NO good chick flicks out there. Now I dont know very much about Pride and Prejudice. Will I still like this movie and "get it".
Definately. It's a great movie on it's own. You should totoally get
Pride and Prejudice next. Get the 6 hour A&E Version and watch it on a Saturday.
I agree! The 6 hour one is the BEST! I will have to check this new one out..I love a good movie!
That is a good show! You know, you kind of look like the girl on the cover.
I totally saw this movie and thought of you the whole time. I thought I already told you that, but maybe not. I also really like the Jane Austen Book Club. It made me so sad that she didn't marry him because of money and the "way things were"
Post a Comment