
Is any one else as shocked and disappointed that David Archuleta didn't win American Idol? I seriously text my vote like 40 times on Tuesday. I didn't think I'd have to vote at all because I figured he was a shoe in. But to be safe I voted. Maybe 12 million other people thought he was a shoe in too and decided not to vote!
Well, on to a much less exciting but I guess more important vote in November :)
8 comments:
I really thought he would win too! I like David Cook though. I am sure our little mormon boy will still make it pretty big!
Here is my thought...David A. had a better voice and was more musically talented but I think Cook really was the kind of "idle" that is making it big in the music world today. Also it really may have been that since the judeges were so hard on Cook the day of the actually judging and they were so thrilled with David A that some Americans who would not have normally voted, decided to vote for David Cook. In two years when David A is a star people wont even remember who won...just that he was one. Daughtery (sp) was voted off early in the game last season and he has lots of hits and is touring with Bon Jovi...it just matters what David A does from here on out... was he for sure a mormon? I did not even know.
i didnt really care how would win until i decited that he is a cutie! i think hes cute and hes better than bar tender! well thats ok i know that david A will still do good in his career
Now this big vote in November you were referring to... is that when we vote on So You Think You Can Dance?
That's exactly what I was referring to Kyle! How did you know?
I totally agree. I couldn't believe it either. I was totally bummed. I ran into Steve and Kenzie at The Pub in Cedar City the day before she had her baby. I forgot what his name was. Is everything okay. How is she?
Kristin-He's adorable. His name is Heston. Check out my sister Jill's blog to see pics.
The Tuesday night of the voting I was at my card club. Over half of the women there played cards with their cell phones in their laps so they could call in votes at all the breaks. The big favorite there was David A.
Post a Comment