I'm sure we'll all be stealing a few pictures from Mindy's blog! Sister Saturday was SO FUN! I love being able to get together with my family and catching up. Plus we all get to take home a yummy meal...which I forgot to take out of Mindy's freezer and had to turn around! I hadn't gotten far so it was okay. I'm looking forward to next month when I'll be heading back to Utah for Mindy and Mike's graduation and then hiking in Zion on the 10th! Everyone should come! Mindy, I hope you don't mind that I just invited everyone to stay at your house! :)

6 comments:
Emily
BOth Kyle and I really, really love it when family comes to visit. THere is nothing that makes us happier and we talk about how fun it is when you do come. So bring it on! The more the merrier. You forgot to mention the Tuacahn and Les Mis this summer too!
I do like your blogspot much better now that we fixed my computer to let the graphics through. Cute cute cute.
hey emily! that would be sooo much fun to go to zion with you! i cant wait to see you!
how come your music isnt working? i want to hear the song should i?
I heard the song...it is beautiful and very sad too. Thanks for sharing.
Ya for sisters! That really was fun! Mindy did a great job. I am going to do those dream dinners again soon! We ate one of them lastnight.
Post a Comment