As many of you know, Tuck was neutered on Saturday morning and now has to wear this sad code to keep him from licking. He keeps bumping into things with his big cone. He's recovering well though! He's a good sport.
We have had the same thing done to all three of our pets. It is sad but also a little nice cause for the first day or so they are really calm! So are you coming to Sister Saturday? I assume you are cause you said you could make it but I have not heard for sure. Just comment on mine and let me know. It will be way fun.
7 comments:
That's a cute picture! I am glad we don't have to wear those when we get an owie! Can you imagine!
ohh, poor tuck, charlie had to wear a cone too, one time. tuck is still cute though!
thats sad hope tuck dosent have to wear it for long
We have had the same thing done to all three of our pets. It is sad but also a little nice cause for the first day or so they are really calm! So are you coming to Sister Saturday? I assume you are cause you said you could make it but I have not heard for sure. Just comment on mine and let me know. It will be way fun.
Poor Tuck. He looks so cute and sad.
oh i feel so bad! shes so cute
poor tuck. its for the best. sharon
Post a Comment