Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Stuff

So working at West Elm has really been paying off. Not paying off any of my bills because I'm spending every paycheck on stuff from the store! :) It's really fun though. I work a 3 hour shift once a week and then 6 hours on a few Saturdays a month. We got some new curtains and throw pillows that made a HUGE difference in the way our house looks. I love it! The pics are kinda dark. Sorry!
We also got this table for 50% off because it was the floor model and my manager really wanted to sell it!



6 comments:

Keri Kemp said...

love it you guys!!
oh and thank you emily for the help! happy shopping!

Mindy said...

Wow, your house looks a lot more like a home since I last saw it. Thats good that you can have some guilt free shopping thanks to West Elm.

Jill said...

Looks great! I think it's fitting that the store has your last name in it. You have to own part of the company by now with all your purchases!

Betty Grace said...

Hey Emily,
Looks like you have a really nice place. Maybe you can have a big ol' party and invite all the cousins. :)

Anonymous said...

hey emily i love your blog and new stuff but i want to know more!! start blogging!! well i hope to hear from ya soin!! :)

Anonymous said...

Emily, The improvements in your home are really dramatic. Now you just need to put a nice ivy plant on that table in the entry way!

Mom