Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Employee of the Year!!!

I did it! I succesfully pulled off the biggest night of the year. Everything went so perfectly. It was a huge success! All the nominees only had great things to say about their whole experience and my boss got up at the end and gave me very nice compliments. It was one of the proudest (not in a scriptural sense) moments of my life so far! I've attached some photos so you can all see!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Emily. Congrats on your event! I am glad everything turned out! I am sure it's a big weight lifted off your shoulders. It looked so amazing!

Mindy said...

Great job Em! Looks like it was a smashing sucess. If you ever want to move back to Cedar City you could take Mindy Bensons place! Your talented.

Betty Grace said...

Hey Emily,
That looks like a ton of work. Very beautiful event. Nice job.
Betsy

Keri Kemp said...

nice!!!
thats awesome!