Mom and Kent and Michelle were at our house this weekend. We had tons of fun having them here. We met Mindy and her family at the Shark Reef which was super cool.
It was a fun weekend!
Mom and Kent treated us to a yummy dinner at a buffet.
Even though we all had gorged
ourselves and made at least one trip to the dessert line at the buffet, we still came home to have Nothing Bundt Cake for Mom and Kent's birthdays!
We were super excited because Kent was Mr. Fix It this weekend! He fixed our garage door which hasn't been opening for us, he also programed our remotes so they open the garage door too, he fixed a light in our living room that didn't work, he fixed our doorbells which also didn't work and he helped me program our pool AND he fixed our water heater pump so that we longer have to wait 10 minutes (literally) for the hot water to heat up. Travis and I used to get up, turn on the shower, then get back in bed for 10-15 minutes! He's no doubt saved us tons on our water bill! I think we'll have Kent come down more often! :) Mostly because we enjoy his company though.
It was a fun weekend!
3 comments:
wow, Kent did a lot! How did he fix your garage? Mindy
Not sure how he fixed it. I just came back from the store and it was done!
I have to laugh at the picture of the family. It appears that everyone but you and Travis are extreamly annoyed! I am sure you had fun though. I love your video clips! That made me giggle. I like that Travis whips the dog to make them go.lol
Post a Comment