Hurray! This is my first blog. I promise my blogs will get more interesting once I get the hang of this. I just moved into a new house this month and finally have cable and internet! Travis and I have been feeling a little like the dark ages coming home and listening to the radio each night after dinner! One night I got home from grocery shopping and Travis had moved the radio next to the bed so he could listen while he fell asleep! We've now moved into the 21st century again and even got DVR! I'm loving it! We never have to miss our favorite shows again!
I'm adding some pictures of our family and some of the fun things we've done in the last few months. I'll take some pics of our new house this week and post those as well.
It's been such a nice Sunday. It was 70 degrees today so before Church we took the dogs for their first walk in the new neighborhood. I think we might have scared the neighbors from ever coming over to say hello though! One neighbor first saw Tuck, our smaller dog and said, "Wow, you have a horse!" Just as the words we leaving his mouth he looked to see Jane walking around the corner too! It's exactly the reaction we hope for though! Travis bought these dogs to protect me and they do just that. I do feel like a mom with 2 kids though. I constantly have to stop what I'm doing to check on them to make sure they're not destroying anything. Most of the time they're in thier room (the spare bedroom we have with absolutley no furniture in it.) Every once in a while though, like just a second ago, Jane comes to check on me. She nuzzles her head under my arm and lays her head on my lap for a minute then runs away to chase her little brother. I know it's funny because they're dogs but they really do fill my house with happiness. We're a little family down here and I love it. We don't, however, have them participate in FHE! :) Although I'm sure Jane would like to lead the music sometimes!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey long lost cousin. It will be fun to get to know you through blogging. Welcome!
Betsy
Hi Emily! I am a long time reader with no blog as well. Congrats to you on getting your own. I'm excited that you and Travis are in your new home! I wish we had pictures of my girls being statues in your entry way so we could post those! Love you and I'm glad you are so happy.
Sarah
Hey Emily. Fun pictures...I am now hungry for Thanksgiving dinner! I'm so glad you are blogging now! You will be great. I miss our old emailing days, now we can be blog buddies.
Em,
Great blog! I love the pictures too. I hope everything went smoothly for you big night!
Mindy
P.S. You need some recent pictures of your dogs cause Tuck is much bigger now!
Post a Comment