Friday, February 29, 2008

Back in the swing!

I just got back from my business trip. Literally just got back like 10 minutes ago! I still had my suitcase in my hand when I turned on the computer. (That's a bit of an exaggeration!) I was so happy to have so many comments on my blog from my fam!
I've also enjoyed catching up on what everyone else has written. If you haven't read Jill's story about classical music I highly recommend it. I would also highly recommend looking at the picture on Stephanie's page of her parents wedding! Our mom looks exactly the same as she did when she was younger. She's so beautiful! Check it out, both links are on the right hand side of my page.

2 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Emily, your mom does look the same :) Maybe you already know this, but if you click the picture it brings up a bigger one in a different window. I couldn't get it to post any bigger than that.
I loved Jill's story too, her girls are too cute.

Jill said...

Hey Emily. Welcome back!