Tuesday, February 26, 2008
AA meeting
I have a confession...I'm addicted to blogging! The first thing I think of in the morning is "I wonder who commented on my blogs." When I get home from work I turn my computer on before any of the lights in my house so that once I get settled and let the dogs out of their room, I can quickly get online and see who has updated their blogs! I think it's such a fun way to keep in touch with people. Plus, it's like journaling for the 21st century. I've been wanting to print and keep my blogs with pictures and all and put them in a scrapbook or something so that years from now, my grandchildren will be able to read my blog and learn about my life just like we do with mom's journals. Okay, maybe I'm getting a little too serious about blogging! :) I'm going out of town for 3 days on a business trip so I won't be able to blog while I'm away. Maybe the break will get me back in touch with reality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Emily! Thought I'd give you a comment to be excited about. It doesn't get better. I've been blogging a month and I think I'm more addicted, haha!
I agree with being addicted. I have to hold back sometimes. I love reading blogs. I get so sad when the blogs I love go un-updated! I am so glad you share the passion!
Hi Emily,
You sure know what to say to motivate people to leave comments! I can't stand the thought of little Emily turning on her computer (before the lights) and not having any new comments to cheer up her day. Have fun on your business trip. Use your your per diem food allowance wisely. Love ya,
Sarah
I love getting comments too. I dont think there is anything wrong with blogging and doing a lot of it. I know there is a way to print it off in book form somehow. I have heard of people doing it and it is a great way to journal! Have a great trip too!Mind
Hey Emily,
I'm right there with you. Sometimes I want to check a bunch of times in the day to see if anyone has updated anything. It is a fun way to keep in touch. Steph said she found someone who will print and bind your blog. So we figured we'd do that once a year and call it a journal. So really, you're doing a good thing and keeping your personal history! :) (I can justify anything)
Have a nice trip.
betsy
p.s. Does Sarah have a blog? How do I see it?
Sarah does not blog nor does she have intentions to as far as I know. But she does read them and leaves nice comments!
Post a Comment