Travis and I have this dream of owning 20 acres of land in the mountains of Southern Utah and building an awesome house where our kids and dogs can just run free in the wilderness! For fun we started looking at land for sale near Cedar City and saw this.
Is it perfect or what? There's even a dog running in the pic above! Who wants to help me buy it?
Serioulsy beautiful!! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have something like that!?!? If I ever win the lotto or something, I would totally build a family retreat in a place like that. Somewhere big enough for the HYDES to stay in comfortably. I already have it all planned out. There's a big huge room full of bunk beds and toys and games for all the Grandchildren. And there's enough bedrooms with thier own bathrooms for all the adults. A theatre room, huge kitchen, and giant family gathering room. And don't forget all the out side fun..swimming pool, jet ski's..(since I am sure we will be just off a lake) and snow mobiles for the winter months...ahhh, to dream. Since you live in Vegas, I want you to quit your job and focus on winning at the slots.lol
so pretty! so much better than Las Vegas Nevada isnt it? I would come live with you guys and be your child running through the fields! that looks like where i had girls camp! so cool
4 comments:
I could donate around $5.00...
Serioulsy beautiful!! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have something like that!?!? If I ever win the lotto or something, I would totally build a family retreat in a place like that. Somewhere big enough for the HYDES to stay in comfortably. I already have it all planned out. There's a big huge room full of bunk beds and toys and games for all the Grandchildren. And there's enough bedrooms with thier own bathrooms for all the adults. A theatre room, huge kitchen, and giant family gathering room. And don't forget all the out side fun..swimming pool, jet ski's..(since I am sure we will be just off a lake) and snow mobiles for the winter months...ahhh, to dream. Since you live in Vegas, I want you to quit your job and focus on winning at the slots.lol
Emily, I had no idea this was your dream. This would be a PERFECT place to homeschool! :)
I'll help you buy it and together we can raise and teach our children. And bake bread. But not wear long dresses and braids.
so pretty! so much better than Las Vegas Nevada isnt it? I would come live with you guys and be your child running through the fields! that looks like where i had girls camp! so cool
love kinley
Emily,
Please keep dreaming. You guys lead a charmed like. Whatever you work for you will get.
Mom
Post a Comment