Wow....you are a way supportive wife!! I don't allow Andrew to wear hunting clothes anywhere except when he's on the mountain. You on the other hand not only have your husband model the unsexiness of hunting gear for you - but are willing to take pictures for posterity. That must be true love!
I think the gear is sexy. What exactly do you plan to do if he actually catches a quail? Your poor doggies, why cant they just all get a long? It was fun to hang with you on sister sat.
2 comments:
Wow....you are a way supportive wife!! I don't allow Andrew to wear hunting clothes anywhere except when he's on the mountain. You on the other hand not only have your husband model the unsexiness of hunting gear for you - but are willing to take pictures for posterity. That must be true love!
I think the gear is sexy. What exactly do you plan to do if he actually catches a quail? Your poor doggies, why cant they just all get a long? It was fun to hang with you on sister sat.
Post a Comment