Monday, August 24, 2009

3 and counting...

I now have a whopping 3 whole dance students! Last week my boss asked me if I would teach his 2 1/2 year old daughter ballet once a week. I'm trying to get my neighbor to put her 2 1/2 year old in the same class to make it more fun for everyone! Tonight was our first class and she was adorable. I guess I shouldn't tell my boss I'm thinking of quitting and teaching full time or he probably won't let me teach his daughter anymore! :) I think I need a few more students before I can quit my job! Tomorrow night I have my two 10 year olds. Any other takers out there? I teach adult classes too.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I SO wish Ellie could come and learn from you! Congrats on your students. I bet you are a great teacher!!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

i would love to take them...I'm pretty bad though. I guess there was not enough in the gene pool to make us all great dancers.

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

I hit the button a few times so it repeated my comment. Thats why you have some deleated ones.

Anonymous said...

If Sharon could only see you now! Nicki is living at home and working at cell phone store. I'm sure proud of you.

Mom