Last weekend was my sister-in-law Autumn's birthday so the family decided to surprise her with a trip to Disneyland! We had a great time. It was so beautiful in California and the park wasn't too crowded in the morning. Here are some fun shots of our trip.

I especially like this one of Trav and our nephew Aidan. So funny!
1 comment:
it looks like Travis needs a time out. Why is it that Disney land makes some kids turn into brats! lol
HOw fun for you guys! My kids will be jeleous.
We should get together and have an American Idol disscussion group. I totally agree with you on the whole conspiracy to get more votes. If that was Fox's plan, it worked...my girls and I are getting our fingers warmed up for some MAJOR voiting on Wednesday...(we've never voted before!)
PS what is your favorite Adam/Danny song?
Post a Comment