I know, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I've been a little preoccupied with my renewed hobby. My birthday was last weekend and Trav put in the mirrors in my dance room. Every night after work I've been dancing and also painting the room to get it all finished. It still needs floor boards and a stretch bar. All in good time. I do have my first client though! A lady I work with has a 10 year old daughter who wants one on one private dance lessons. Hopefully we'll start lessons next weekend.
Thanks Trav! You're the best hubby ever!
I'm also excited to show off what Trav got for his birthday last week! We found it on Craig's list for a steal! We don't have helmets yet so we haven't actually ridden it yet, just around the block the night we got it. Trav is on cloud nine!
2 comments:
love it all! The room is great. I think there is room for you on the back but the dogs might need a side car of sorts.
of the four wheeler that is.
Post a Comment