ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. I voted 50 times for Adam last night...we cant be taking any chances at times like these.
I would have been more excited if it were Danny and Adam...but oh well. I think Adam has it in the bag!
Sorry, but I was cheering for Kris all the way for the finale. :) I would have preferred Kris and Danny, but oh well. Go Kris!!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. I voted 50 times for Adam last night...we cant be taking any chances at times like these.
I would have been more excited if it were Danny and Adam...but oh well. I think Adam has it in the bag!
Sorry, but I was cheering for Kris all the way for the finale. :) I would have preferred Kris and Danny, but oh well. Go Kris!!! :)
Post a Comment