Sunday, February 22, 2009

Adventure

We had a great adventure today in the mountains with our dogs. It felt just like home! I also discovered this cool program with our camera that makes these cool videos!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What the? That was with your VIDEO CAMERA? What button in that? When I first saw Tuck I thought you had seen a bear in the mountains! Is that close to your house at all? Beautiful.
And sorry about your ears, I hope they are better. Chewing gum seems to help Kinley.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to read that you feel like you were at home in the mountains. Come back to Utah - my wayfaring daughter!

You probably need your ears irrigated. I've had that done several times before. But what about your bigger problem with ears, nose and throat? Weren't you going to see a specialist?

Mom

Sheri said...

Hey Em-
Well, I meant to tell you happy birthday on Friday. I thought about it a few times that day. But I never actually got on my computer. Not once all day. Crazy. But I hope you had a great day!!