Does anyone know how to fix my ears?? They've been so plugged up for 2 weeks now. I've been getting pretty good at lip reading but most of the time at work I just ask people to email me because I can't hear what they're saying to me! Of course when I made an appointment to see my Dr. I couldn't get in until next Friday!!
On the bright side, I opened a facebook account this week and got in touch with several good friends I haven't talked to in years! The joys of technology!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Have you tried ear candles? You can probably get them at a health food store.
THat's what I was going to say...sounds like you have a mountain of wax in there. In the meantime, take advantage of your quiet life!! I might go dump some wax in my ears. lol
hi! Im on facebook too...so is a mountain of other people...hope to see you there!
as for the stuffed ears...i had it recently too...because I've been sick...
feel better!
testing
i cant find you on facebook.. what do i type in? .... :)
oh yes ear candles work! i used them when i was younger and they unplug/unwaxed my ears! you can get them at a health food store or good earth :)
Post a Comment