Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chandelier

I finally cashed in our West Elm points for this cool new chandelier. I think it looks like a jelly fish which makes Travis like it even more! Plus, it makes a cool wind chime noise when we touch it. It was funny because the first time we put it up, we didn't measure how long it would hang. It brushed the top of my head when I walked by. So we had to take it down 2 more times and shorten the pole before we got the desired height.

I also finished reading the Twilight series and I loved it. I can't wait to see the movie. Mindy and I are meeting in St George when it comes out. Everyone should come and we'll make a day of it!


3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the Chanderlier. I saw a talk show on tv and they spent a lot of talking about how great West Elm was. I think Amy will come down for the movie and Kenzie too. Jill says she wants to but thats a pretty long drive with a new born. I have been on line for the last few days reading "midnight sun" ther are about 150 pages from it on Stephenies blog....it is good and from Edwards perspective.

Emily West said...

I read it too! I wish there was more!

Anonymous said...

The chandelier is beautiful. What was there before?

Mom