IT ALWAYS ANNOYS ME WHEN RANDOM PEOPLE JUST POP IN ON OUR BLOG SO I REALLY HOPE THIS IS OK - IT'S JOSH LARSEN! MAYBE THE EXCLAMATION IS OVERDOING IT? I JUST SAW YOU WERE ON HANNAH'S SITE AND HAD TO SAY HI. YOUR BROTHER MATHEW MOVED INTO OUR WARD - SMALL WORLD EH? ANYHOO - GLAD TO SEE YOU LOOKING SO HAPPY. TAKE CARE - C-YA BYE.
7 comments:
that looks like an ad for fish tanks...its breath taking. Good job. How is Twilight going?
That is georgeous! It doesn't look like it's real! Do you own photoshop!? :-) It makes me feel peaceful just looking at it.
IT ALWAYS ANNOYS ME WHEN RANDOM PEOPLE JUST POP IN ON OUR BLOG SO I REALLY HOPE THIS IS OK - IT'S JOSH LARSEN! MAYBE THE EXCLAMATION IS OVERDOING IT? I JUST SAW YOU WERE ON HANNAH'S SITE AND HAD TO SAY HI. YOUR BROTHER MATHEW MOVED INTO OUR WARD - SMALL WORLD EH? ANYHOO - GLAD TO SEE YOU LOOKING SO HAPPY. TAKE CARE - C-YA BYE.
that looks awsome!!
THAT IS SO COOL I WISH I HAD ONE!!! we live so close but we NEVER see each other thats a shame we should go to zion or something
Hey Em, I will bring him to Sister Saturday for sure and you can hold him as much as you want! I can't wait to see you it has been too long!
The fish tank is the most amazing one I've see. You guys do good things.
Mom
Post a Comment