Saturday, May 31, 2008

Zion

We went on a super fun camping trip in Zion this weekend with Mindy and Kyle's fam and Julie and Jason's fam. Mike and Mom and Kent came up for dinner around the camp fire too. The next day we hiked to Emerald Pools in Zion and had a blast! We broke only a few rules along the way!

The sign says no swimming but...

7 comments:

Mindy said...

We had such a good time too. After my sunday nap I will post the pictures I took. I am surprized Kyle did not jump in and stop you from swimming...I used to be a little tiny bit of a law breaker too until I married him..he is kinda a goody two shoes..what ever that means...although he does a great BonJovi cover to make up for it.
And thanks so much for that yummy breakfast. Today all the kids were begging for German Pancakes and I just happened to have 9 eggs (more than nine actually) in the fridge!

Anonymous said...

that looks like fun if i knew you werent hiking angles landing i would probly went! but i know you guys had fun! thanks for coming that was fun!

Jill said...

You girls are so wild!!! Which one between you was the main influence??...I am guessing Julie..she can never resist a body of water! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys needed an ADULT around to keep you from breaking rules!

Mom

Keri Kemp said...

that looked so fun! you guys remind me of my dad.....(he breaks the rules sometimes too :)) well of course my dad you guys are related :)

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

You look like you had so much fun with your family. I love hiking at Zion. Are you going to be in Richrield for the 4th? I was thinking it would be fun to get together with everyone that is going to be there for the 4th. We also were thinking that we might drive through Vegas if you guys were going to be around. Let me know. I hope we will be able to see you sometime.

Emily West said...

Kristin,
Not sure what we're doing for the 4th. Probably not going to be in Richfield though. Either Vegas or Provo. Let me know if you guys drive through!