Monday, May 5, 2008

Cute Bathroom

So I spent all my free time this weekend painting my bathroom. I loved the color until the very end when all of the sudden it looked very blue! It was supposed to be gray which it was for a long time. Weird how paint can look different when it's in a whole room. Anyway, I'm going to see if I grow to like it, otherwise I'll be spending next weekend changing the color! I did put up some cute decorations and new towels!



I've decided that a close second to teleporting would be the ability to snap my fingers and the walls in my house would change colors until I found one I liked! Seriously! Painting takes so long!








5 comments:

Mindy said...

I watched Becoming Jane last night and loved it too.
Moms Dream Dinners session starts at 10 on saturday...the massages at 1 and hopefully family will come at 2. Let me know what time you can get here.
The things mike and I were wearing at grad were made by Jessica and then Dad and Pam gave her two $50s to put on the ends...it was really cool.
Your bathroom does look good...although I see a lot more blue than grey. I think it matches you "beach" or "water" look though.

Jill said...

Hey. I love the color of your bathroom! Even if it's not the gray you were hoping for, it's very calming. :-) I always love painting in the beginnig, it's just all the detailed work that gets me down! Good for you for being so domestic!

Unknown said...

that looks way cute! i love it whats that picture of the red room with the black doors or some thing! i wish i knew what your house looked like so i could visulize it better! but the pictures look great!!

Unknown said...

that looks way cute! i love it whats that picture of the red room with the black doors or some thing! i wish i knew what your house looked like so i could visulize it better! but the pictures look great!!

Claudia Teeples said...

I love the effect. I can't imagine doing it over. You have wonderful taste.