Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crazy!

So on Monday it was a record high temperature for May. 112 degrees. 4 days later, it was 56 degrees in the middle of the day! 1/2 what it was 4 days earlier...a drop of 56 degrees in 96 hours...if you can't tell, I'm a little shocked. I think it's the switch in temperature. Did I mention it dropped 56 degrees? :)

If we weren't shell shocked enough, when we went to the gas station this weekend, gas was $4.03 a gallon! Granted that was the premium gas price which is what we have to use but still! We're sure the outrageous weather and high gas prices are a sign of the second coming. :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is crazy weather! You need to move to Utah, our weather is perfect....for two weeks and then it's too hot or too cold...lol

That is a funny sign! Maybe you should bike to work. lol

Mindy said...

I hear ya...on Monday it was 107 and on Tuesday it was 67...that 40 degrees in 24 hours...I was glad for it cause I started to get a panic attack when it was already 107 in May!
Lets not even go there with the gas...flying is looking better and better.
Mindy
P.S. I am typing this from sarahs computer..i am here tending Eden and Maya while sarah had the baby...he is adorable! mom should be here soon...in this case an arm and a leg are worth it to get up here

Anonymous said...

I made two trips to Provo in two days and plan on coming to have dinner with you guys in Zions on Friday, then will drive to Salt Lake on Monday. This is the firs time I've actually paid attention to the price of gas. It hasn't changed my style any, though.

Mom