I've officially started Christmasalatizing my house! We decided to get a real tree this year so we're going to wait one more week for that. Here's what I've done so far.
Everything looks SO beautiful Emily and I'm happy you are getting a real tree. If the dogs do what you think they will, maybe you could put a fire hydrant in the next room to distract them from the tree.
Oh, and I think it's spelled "Christmasulitizing". I could be wrong. Jill is the expert on that.
Have a very, very happy holiday month. I hope Travis is feeling better. We still don't have Scott back, but we drove up to see him for a day.
...BTW, after consulting with Mike, we decided that we would call it Christmulitizing. I think both you and Sarah have come up with an acceptable substitution though. The "ulitizing" world is always open to interpretation. :-)
3 comments:
Everything looks SO beautiful Emily and I'm happy you are getting a real tree. If the dogs do what you think they will, maybe you could put a fire hydrant in the next room to distract them from the tree.
Oh, and I think it's spelled "Christmasulitizing". I could be wrong. Jill is the expert on that.
Have a very, very happy holiday month. I hope Travis is feeling better. We still don't have Scott back, but we drove up to see him for a day.
It does look really good! Great job.
...BTW, after consulting with Mike, we decided that we would call it Christmulitizing. I think both you and Sarah have come up with an acceptable substitution though. The "ulitizing" world is always open to interpretation. :-)
Lookin' good, Em. You are such a talented little decorator.
Post a Comment