Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Uhh.....

Is anyone else wondering what Danny Gokey was thinking last night? I totally love him but I think he may have gone a little overboard last night in a very bad way. I hope he doesn't get kicked off because of it!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

it was really bad on that one scream/note. He said the week before that he was watching other idols to get help...I guess he thought he could pull an Adam...but only Adam can pull an Adam. Even though I like the seal like sound of Danny's voice better than the high note hitting voice of Adams.

Jill said...

I didn't get to hear it...I had play practice. I think I will watch it on-line. I'll get back with you.

Jill said...

ok,..yes, that was scary!!! But he had a cute funny attitude about it on Wednesday. :-) Are you going to download it as your new ring tone?? lol