
We got back last night from a week long trip to Washington State. It was so beautiful!!! We stayed on a beach house on Samish Island and had such a nice relaxing time. We were very excited to come home and see our dogs! They were in the pet hotel for most of the time and then Trav's friend Scot picked them up and took them home for the rest of the time. I brought him home a famous 5lb Apple Pie from Washington as a thank you. Security ran it through the xray machine twice! :)


4 comments:
Hi Emily! Those are georgeous pictures! Did you guys go just for fun? Your hair is getting so long!
way cute blog background! I bet it was SO nice to get out of the heat and up there to that beautiful area. What made you choose Washington?
Oh my heck Emily. How could I have let you down like this? I am your older sister for pitys sake! I cant believe I have not told you about the Twilight series books! I love them and they are fast fun reads. Kyle read them and liked them too. The first book is called "twilight" by Stephanie Meyers. They are sold every where...dont let the size fool you cause they are easy to read. Let me know if you get into them and what you think.
Did you really go to Washington, or did you photo shop those pictures? If you notice...Your hand sort of "disappears" into the tree on the very top picture - freaky!
Post a Comment