
We ordered a cool new bed about 1 month ago and it finally came this weekend! It's a platform bed and it's very low to the ground. We stayed up until 1:30am on Friday putting it together then I rushed to West Elm on Saturday to redeem my gift cards for the pillows and duvet cover. I love it! Lots more space too!


8 comments:
That is really cool! I think all it needs are some bite marks from Jane and Tuck on the base and it'll be perfect!
jill is funny. Keep those dogs out of there! That is a beautiful bed. I bet you love your room. I love the duvet cover.
Are you coming to sister saturday?
i love your bed! the comferter looks soo nice!! i just LOVE your style!
You're the second blog i've read tonight about new beds-- AND I bought new mattresses today. Weird. Must be the something in stars making us all get new beds. :) Yours is really cool
Emily, I missed you on the 4th and at Sister's Saturday AND at Heston's blessing! My baby was hoping to meet you. I haven't even talked to you since he's been born. Did you get my message a few weeks ago? When do you think we can see each other again? I'm going through Emily withdrawals! I hope you are having a great summer and "sleeping in" occasionally in your cool bed!
Love, Sarah
so emily where are ya latly?? i miss reading your blogs!! well i hope to hear from ya soon!!!
Hello EMily...are you there? Maybe you haven't been able to get out of your comfy bed!
Emily, you haven't called forever. I'm glad to catch up on your life via the blog, but a phone call is better!
Mom
Post a Comment