
So how did I not know about the New Kids reunion until now?? I was driving down the Las Vegas strip and almost crashed my car when I saw on the Mandalay Bay Marquee that the New Kids were coming in concert. For a second I thought I had driven into another demension or finally discovered time travel!
I'll have you know, I was right all along, Joey was the cutest one then AND now!
4 comments:
You have to Check out Jimi's blog...it's a NEW KIDS frenzey!!! They ARE still cute! Joey got a lot cuter, but my heart is still with Jon. :-)
Emily! I LOVE your blog! It is so cute! :) I miss all the fun times at pageant haha.. how are you??
Wow...who would have guessed that they would get back together...the good news is that all those crazy young girls who loved them have grown up and have money to come and see them in concert...although its hard for me to see you going to see them instead of Bon Jovi!
so now do you think my TEXT message is funny.. yet? if not, check out the new NKOTB music video-Summertime .. luv, shar
Post a Comment