I'm sorry it's been almost a week since I posted. I really am addicted still I just have been so exhausted every night when I get home that I just hurry and eat something and lay in bed. Except last night! I finally got around to painting our entry way so this weekend we can hang all the cool stuff we bought at West Elm.
Not sure if you can see the colors on the computer but it's quite a nice change from bright yellow to neutral tan!
That chandelier has got to go!
2 comments:
that looks so good! have you started your new job yet?
Its good to have you back, jill and i guessed you were tired from your other job but it sounds like you are getting some good things, sorry i cant capitolize cause jills left enter button is gone. your entry way looks wonderful!
Post a Comment