So in Las Vegas, we kinda skip Fall and Spring. We just go from very very cold, to very very hot. 3 weeks ago it was 35-40 degrees every day. Today it was 80 degrees! It's nice right now but that's just a foreshadowing of what's to come! I remember my first summer in Vegas, it got to 115 degrees and they had to cancel all flights because it was too hot for the planes to take off!
I am happy we have a pool now. It hasn't been serviced yet and we need some definite foliage to guard us from any peering neighbors. Jane's favorite place to lay when we let her out is perched right up on the hot tub ledge. Today when I got home, she had put her front paws on top of the wall and was looking into our neighbors yard!! I'm sure that must be a scary sight from the other side. I picture the kids from the sandlot running away from..."The Beast....forever, forever!!!"
3 comments:
Emily, the entry looks great! I can't imagine how you get so high. You've done a great job.
Send more pictures as you decorate.
We woke up to an inch of snow on the ground! 80 sounds like heaven to us.
Email me your address,please.
Mom
I'm so happy to hear it's so warm there. We are coming to Vegas for Monster Jam on the 28th :)
I needed to comment on the funny image of Jane peering over the fence. I thing I would be nervous too!
Post a Comment