I'm so glad to find out my sister Julie is blogging now! I always think about her and her family so I'm so happy I get to read about and see more of her. Her blog site is on my links now!
I am happy about it too. Although she feels she does not have anything to share or that what she says is not cute or clever enough so she has not blogged yet!
I am excited too. Now...if only we could get Sarah... Amy said she made an account so she should be up and running soon! It might be too much to hope for the brothers to join, but the sisters will do for now.
Hi Em, Just checking in, letting you know that I still care, giving you a new comment to read. Hope you have a great Easter weekend. Hide some doggy -treat-filled plastic eggs for your kids! Sarah
3 comments:
I am happy about it too. Although she feels she does not have anything to share or that what she says is not cute or clever enough so she has not blogged yet!
I am excited too. Now...if only we could get Sarah... Amy said she made an account so she should be up and running soon! It might be too much to hope for the brothers to join, but the sisters will do for now.
Hi Em,
Just checking in, letting you know that I still care, giving you a new comment to read. Hope you have a great Easter weekend. Hide some doggy -treat-filled plastic eggs for your kids!
Sarah
Post a Comment