We had a big day Saturday! When we bought our couch last month from West Elm (my new favorite store, maybe because it's kinda close to my name!) they had a deal going on that if you applied for their store credit card, whatever amount you spent you got a certain amount back in gift cards at their store. So Saturday morning in the mail we got the gift cards to the store and spent over an hour doing some guilt free shopping! We got some shelves for the wall, a rug, and some really cool pic
ture frames. It will take us a while to get everything up on the walls since the room we want to put the frames and shelves in still hasn't been painted! I'll take some pics once we finally get them set up. I actually love the store so much that I'm going to start working there next week part time! Don't tell them this but I'm only going to work for a few months so I can get the 40% discount at all of their stores. Which include Pottery Barn and Williams and Sonoma! :)
We also went with Travis's sister Autumn to buy a new car! She got a Honda Civic Hybrid. It's really cute and environmentally friendly! Travis is such a good deal maker! He was bargaining and bartering until we got the price she needed. I'm lucky to have him! He's so smart and brave!
We also learned that Jane is afraid of Tuck. We gave them both new bones and when Tuck stole Jane's and was hording both bones, Jane just kept peekin
9 comments:
I love your couch! So cool! Fun that you are going to work at that store, it is really close to your name!
I would work at Target but they only give a 10% discount to their employees!
Glad you had a fun Saturday!
Emily,
I'm flabbergasted that you took a second job! When will you work?
The new rug looks great.
Mom
I'm only working one night a week from 5:30p-10p and then a six hour shift a few Saturdays a month.
I was also suprised that you took a second job! Anything for a discount! Maybe I'll have you pick me up a few things too. :-)
Poor Jane, she needs to show Tuck who the boss is. She looks sad and defeated in that picture..Tuck looks stuck up. lol
that cool!! do you like your new car?! it sounds like a good car! im happy for you!
have a great day!
love kinley
Where was your business trip? I thought of you this week and remembered how when we were in Barbados Kyle went out to the beach to snorkel and I stayed in and paid the $20 (perday) to get internet access so I could blog! It sucks you in! Although I did end up doing A TON in barbados though.
hey emily sorry i thought that you got a new car! i was happy for you! but now that i read it again its travis sisters?! well thats good you got new couches! talk to you later
hey em, I was on reading Kinleys latest post, I wrote a comment and then went to read it and you had commented on it at the exact same time (8:01 am) so "hi". Mindy
Post a Comment