Travis appreciates all your efforts in calling the "b" word e-log, CJ (computerized journaling) or any other name that's not so offensive!
He wants to officially state for the record that he was not flexing but that his arms are just that rippling on their own! His secret is "gym for 2 hours a day and 1/2 scoop of creatine mixed gently with love."
This is Travis flexing!
Kinley, Travis also says thanks for putting him in your top five!
7 comments:
wow! Next time Kyle and Travis get together lets make them arm wrestle! Good Job Travis! None of the guys were I bank have arms like that!
good guns! no wonder you arent affraid to live in las vagas!!!
Okay, Even I'm impressed. I thought the look on your face in the first picture where you weren't flexing gave an even stronger message. You're not the kind of guy to mess with. I hope you enjoy my CJ.
Mom (Claudia)
Em,
Will you get with Travis and set a time to come up and go Kayaking and/or hike Angels landing? We would love it! Kyle was excited that you wanted to do it. Matthew and Jess about died on Emerald Pools and they have no desire to do angels landing. We could call Amy's family down too...I bet they would do it with us. It is better to go in the spring when it is perfect hiking weather. So get planning and then call us!
Emily, Where are you? I dont believe you are really addicted to blogging...er...elogging!
Ok, not that I am sick of Travis muscles, but it's been a while since you last posted. Maybe it's the whole double job thing.
get blogging! i love reading your blog!
Post a Comment