Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Late
Okay, I'm officially going to be late for work today because I was sucked in reading everyone's blogs this morning! Poor Jill and the dentist! Kyle's dog tricks are amazing! And I've officially resolved to hike in Zion with the St. George clan before summer starts! I'm painting this week so I should be able to post some new pics this weekend of the decor we'll put up. Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that sounds fun emily! i was almost late to school because i was bloging too!:)
have a great day!
I think we have some blogging junkies in the family! If you look at it, though, it's just like talking with family each day. Nothing wrong with that.
Mom
True that mom...word! We were not going to go to the concert because the only seats left were (almost) behind the stage. Kyle looked on another web site that sold them...way up up up in the nose bleed (for the same price as the good seats) but they were not behind the stage. I was determined not to go on the principle that it was a "sold-out"-concert-but-the-people-who-bought-them-all-turned-around-and-sold-them-at-double-the price-as-soon-as-it-was-officially-sold-out principle. But then Kyle reminded me that 3 years ago we pinky promised each other that we would never miss a Bon Jovi concert based on money shortage...so I bought the stinking tickets. I offered to buy his and Christians and then go with them to Vegas and spend my ticket price money on a mini-shopping spree but then he got this sad I-never-ask-to-spend-money look in his eyes and I decided it would be a lot better to go. SO we are going. Although in my defense it is not so much a matter of "money shortage" this time it is more of an I-am-p___ed-off-that-someone-is-charging-so-much-for-one-concert-ticket-when-I-know-they-did-not-pay-anywhere-near-that-price-and-if-I-buy-it-from-him-I-am-supporting-the-very-thing-I-disdain kinda thing. (this comment may win an award for the most -'s in one comment) Mindy (I am logged in as kinley though
Post a Comment