So the only reason Travis can't support my blogging habit is because he hates the word blog. Every time I try to get him to read something I've written or want him to read or watch a video from another blog he says, "Only if you give it a different name." I have to say "web post" or something before he'll even come within 10 feet of the computer!
So he has officially decided to call these logs, E-logs. Tonight I will be changing the title on my page to correspond with this new name. If you value the content of your pages and having Travis read them, I suggest you do the same. :) Happy E-logging!
11 comments:
Travis, Travis, Travis. I know that living in Las Vegas you are sheltered from a lot of the "real world" but take it from some one who has lived in small town Utah their whole life when I say that sometimes we have to accept things we dont like and that are different from our personal preferances. Maybe if you say "blog" one hundred times outloud the bad taste will leave and you can better cope with the reality. Blog is kinda an ugly word but I vowed to not like Emily when she was born because there was a mean girl at my school who pinched everyones bums when they were innocently swinging along on the swing named Emily. Now that I am used to it Emily is one of my ALL TIME favorite names. A blog by another name would read the same.
Although I do like E-log a whole lot better!
Blog comes from web-log, he could just call it that :) Although e-log sounds very cool.
i did it i called it e-log for you travis! now go leave a comment at my blog for me!
please
I always thought blog was weird too. It sounds like you are talking potty talk or something. I am going to start calling it C.J.
(Computerized Journaling) lol
blog sounds like bog which is gross.. i get it. one of my friends detest the world: meal and moist...
sharon
i mean detest the words not world... lol
sigh, its late.
sharon
Travis, I wonder how many other names and things you have a completely irrational fetish about! Blog is a real buzz word these days. You can't escape it. Now, I hate my name and would be fine if you renamed me, but Blog is probably going to stay.
Claudia
Hilarious! Scott can't stand the word "blog" either! I have to call it "web journaling" and he still rolls his eyes, probably because his mind can't help filling it in with the "b" word. By the way, Travis is trying to flex in the pic, right?
Sarah
thanks for the comment travis!:) you are one of my top 20 uncles! j.k. i really like you as an uncle and sence you said i was your favorite niece than i guess i have to say that you are in the top 5 of my favorite uncles! i have to put mathew in casue he paid me 5 $ to say that he was my favorite (but i had crossys) but he was really fun befor he got married he also paid me 5$ to ask a girl for her #! so i did and she gave it to me it was fun he also gave me money to have a spoon full of hot sauce and i did it! im giving you these ideas for a reason. and that reason is that im broke and need more money so im up for some dares! the next one that i like is mitchle? i dont know how to spell it but its little mike he put fire crackers down glofers home that was the funnest baby sitting thing i have ever had! it was way fun the next uncle is on my dads side his name is lex and i talk to him on msn every day! hes really fun too! you are now in the top 5! good job! i like you cause you are also a really fun babysitter and you will take us out to dinner and to a movie i remember that! it was fun thanks for being my favorite uncle!!! i hope to see you soon!
love kinley
p.s. dont tell any one that was not said in this letter!!!
i like the word e-log!
way better than blog!
lol
Post a Comment