So this week I turned 25 and Travis turned 27. This is the first birthday that I actually feel like I'm an adult. I feel like I can't be faking it anymore, I actually have to be an adult! I literally had the best birthday I've ever had. When I got up in the morning, Travis had a card from me...

It was one of those cards with sound so when I opened it said, "Inconceivable!" It was funny. He also gave me a gift card to my favorite store in the mall-The Limited. We both took Friday off and went shopping! When I got to work my office had got me a Nothing
Bundt Cake and I think we all know how I feel about those! Then in the middle of the day I got a call from our Bell Desk telling me I had a very perishable delivery. I went upstairs and it was a
bouquet of 24....not red roses, 24 chocolate covered strawberries!!
Travis found this place called Edible Creations where you can send fruit arrangements. Most of them are like pineapple pieces and melon pieces cut into the shape of flowers but they had a special arrangement of all chocolate covered strawberries! It was quite a treat. Of course I shared with my office and they all praised Travis all day!
That night after work, Travis took me for dinner at the Bellagio. He requested a table at a restaurant that over looked the fountains so we got front row seats to 5 water shows during dinner! It was so beautiful. We don't do touristy things enough. We decided that night that we should take more advantage of all the cool things Vegas has to offer. 
For Travis's birthday, Mom and Kent sent him a gift card to Home Depot so we used that to buy a little roll out grill. It's the best gift I've ever gotten! :) Because Travis has made me dinner every night since we got it! The first night it was steak and cheesy potatoes and last night it was an amazing, bbq chicken, Caesar salad, grilled corn on the cob and chicken flavored rice. (the rice he made on the stove!) Thanks Mom and Kent! This was the best birthday ever!

10 comments:
WOW! I am so glad to hear about your wonderful b-day!! i love Picasso, (unless you went to the steakhouse), grilling and chocolate covered strawberries.. thanks for reminding me about the good things in life! hugs, sharon
Wow...I am happy you had such a great day. I love birthdays. I'm glad Travis made it special for you!
That sounds like the best birthday ever! Grilling rocks! I saw a commercial for edible creations and was going to order one for kyle but they dont deliver here. Great job Travis! I cant wait to see you in a few weeks!
MINDY
Happy Birthday Emily!! Glad you had such an amazing day!!
looks like a really fun birthday!!! i hope you had a good day!:)
Hey Em,
Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 25. Didn't you think you would be such a mature adult when you turned 25? Well I don't know about you, but I don't feel like a mature adult. I guess I have a few more months. I love looking at your blog. I am trying to keep ours updated, but I am not doing a very good job. love ya!
I'm glad you got something fun with the birthday money. I know you've been wanting to grill. I wish I could get my Kent to get enthused about grilling.
The strawberries are amazing!
Love Mom
great new look!
Happy Birthday Emily! Its weird being the youngest isn't it-- you never quite forget that your the baby. I am hoping when I turn 30, I will not be thought of as the 'baby' still. Sounds like you had a great birthday! Yummy strawberries!
wow! that looks and sounds wonderful!!! oh yah can i ask you somthing? how do you put "the blogs i read" and "my music" on my blog?
luv your blog!
Post a Comment