I think it's very evident from reading this blog or after talking with me for only a few minutes that I am crazy about my 2 dogs. However, sometimes they test my patience. We left them locked in their room all day Saturday and came home in the evening to find this.
Needless to say, we were a little unhappy.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh how sad! And there is nothing you can do in this case to teach them not to do it...you have to catch them in the act. At least you can turn the bed so that part is in the corner right? I find stuff my dog has done and it irritates the tar out of me, I have to remind myself that the satisfaction we get from him outweighs whatever naughty-ness he has done...most days anyway. I spy on my dog when he does not know and I set little traps (like dangeling meat just off the table) then I hide and just before he is about to do that bad thing I jump out and tell him "no" it is pretty effective too!
Emily, I think it's totally legal for you to post a picture of yourself with a birthday hat and write, "Today is my birthday!" It's a time to celebrate you. That way, think of all the cheery comments you'll get! Happy Birthday little sister! I guess the Hyde family is getting pretty old when the youngest of ten is 25. What a great age though! And look how much you've accomplished. I'm proud of you and think you are amazing. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Love,Sarah
I didn't call Travis on his birthday because I knew if I missed him he would never hear the message I left. Will you tell him Happy Birthday too and that he's my cutest, strongest, brother-in-law. (Don't tell the others!)
Hey Emily. Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a great day! I can't remember how old you are...22..23...24? I hope you get a Nothing Bunt Cake today. I will see you on Sister Saturday where I will shower you with gifts! :-)
holy cow! i just made a blog about a week ago because keri wanted me to it is http://parkerhyde.blogspot.com/
I don't think it's your dogs ----- you need to remove, maybe you should start with the teeth!! ;)
Post a Comment