I had this sudden rush of anxiety the other day as I drove past Borders after Borders that were closing down. I thought, "Is this a sign of the end of the world? Will technology at some point fail and we'll be left with no books and no knowledge!?!?!" But then I just went home and turned on my Nook and forgot all about it.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I felt the same anxiety about the closure of all Hollywood videos! My kids will never know the classics (movies) now.
But I wont worry about books until I see my library in trouble. As for me I'm team book not Nook. For some reason I like to hold a real book in my hands when I read.
What are you reading now? I just finished "At Home in Mitford" and the Uglies series. I really liked them both.
I'm going to start on the Uglies series I just read "The Paris Wife." I don't recommend it. I need to stop taking suggestions from people I work with.
Post a Comment