Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Car!

So I walked into Carmax yesterday thinking I was going to just trade in my old BMW for a newer version. The warantee on mine had expired and it had a few minor problems. I was heart set on getting another BMW. Then I saw this beauty! It's so pretty and I love it! I hardly got any sleep last night thinking about driving it this morning! It's silly but one of my favorite features is it has heated seats which I used last night on the way home. Can't wait to drive it to work!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

FOr some one who knows nothing about cars, what kind is it? How many passangers etc.
I looks nice thats for sure.

Emily West said...

It's a Mercedes C300. It's a four door that seats 5. It's awesome!

Jill said...

OH Mindy...doesn't she know a Mercedes (sp?) when she sees one? lol It's really pretty! Take it on a little drive up here to SLC. You'll be sure to need those seat warmers!

Mindy said...

No I totally don't know my cars. I do know the BMW sign though.
And Emily in a couple WEEKS I bet you will laugh at the very thought of using your seat warmer!

Mindy said...

P.S. Did you know that Amy has a Mercedes too? It's a lot older but now you guys can talk car.
and
P.P.S. Kinleys new way to measure the success of her hair growth is "a little bit shorter than Emilys" then she can be truly happy.

Emily West said...

Mindy-That's cute! Kinley is adorable. I did know that Amy has a Mercedes. Her beacon went off when I bought mine and we did the secret handshake. :)

Anonymous said...

Both you and the car look great. I really thought we had a deal that I would buy your BMW - Kent's a mechanic!

Mom