At work, our Christmas...I mean Holiday party was themed "The Holidays in New York City." I had originally wanted to call it "Christmas in New York City" but my boss wouldn't let me. Things are a little different in Las Vegas. :) Anyway, it was a great party! We had employees sharing their talents all day in a talent show. I included the picture of the guy playing the ukulele because last week, he left a message on my office phone asking if he had to audition. Just to be safe, he played me a song over the phone! It was awesome! I also had a guy who plays the tuba ask if he could perform. I also had several singers, 2 bands and a Liza Manelli impersonator. It was a great day! .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
looks AWESOME! I hope you sang!
What a fun job.:-)
Post a Comment