Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Weekend

Our Christmas gift to Mom and Kent this year was tickets to see "O" at the Bellagio here in Las Vegas. They came here this weekend to see the show and we went with them. We had a great time seeing the show. The only suggestion we have is to book your seats more than 5 days in advance. We got the last pick of seats and had a little bit of a limited view. We still loved the show.

Mom and I also went shopping on Saturday and almost bought matching dresses! They were a tiny bit too short or we may have done it. The picture is not great because it was taken on my camera phone.
What a great weekend!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Mom said she loved the show. That was a good gift to get because it also ensures a visit from her! Some how we got really good seats when we went, we even got splashed a little! I think it was a week day and off season or something because we did not pay too much either. Kyle is still amazed at how the curtain zips around and then disappears.
Too bad about those cute little dresses, if you were teens you could have just bought some cute black leggings.

Jill said...

Mindy has given me the gift of "shop" and now I think I am addicted! After reading your post, I thought..for the first time.. "ooo, I want to go shopping in Vegas" You guys looked cute in your dresses. :-)

Liz said...

The other day I was trying to explain to someone about when we went to multiple gas stations to buy food and then pretending not to have any money. I must be getting old...because I can not figure out why we thought that was a good idea. I do remember laughing a lot though...so whatever the idea was - it must have worked.

Emily West said...

Liz,
I still remember why that's funny! :) I was telling Travis about that over Christmas while we were in Richfield. He thought we were cute little girls...and we were. :)
I don't remember why this was so funny however:
"Feels good!"

Liz said...

I almost forgot about "Feels Good!" It was our secret way of mocking a certain well-endowed girl that we knew and liked to secretly mock and complain about.

Since High School...I've only met one other person that I laugh as hard with as I would laugh with you. It's my sis-in-law and she is moving to Georgia...so right now I'm in mourning. Why aren't there more funny people like us in the world??

Emily West said...

Liz-
I know right? I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did in High School. I remember times being on the verge of peeing my pants and literally splitting my sides from laughter! :)

Maybe I should loosen up more!

Jill said...

EMily...COME to London with us!! THAt would be so fun! We are planning on flying out of Las Vegas. Do you think we could stay with you the night before? We'll talk.