Travis and I went to Lowe's this morning to get some trash bags and vacuum bags. We started wandering around the store and 1/2 hour later we were home planting all the flowers we bought! They were really cheap and it was 75 degrees outside so I figured we couldn't loose. I mean, we might actually loose the flowers when the cold weather finally does hit but it looks nice for now. The colors we added are very fallish so it's nice.
I'm hoping these will spread across this whole space.
Trav's also trimmed back the flowers we had that were taking over the yard.
6 comments:
i really want to see you guys more i think its pathetic that we live like what an hour and a half away and we see each other what 4-5 times a year?!?! we are having every cool person to our house for christmas like ben and his family and every one like that you should come too!! :-) whata are your plans??
i know! i love the first book! im like this much [ ] far from being down! w/ the first one! i really like it!!!!!!!!!
i meant this far [.......] from being done w/ the first book
Emily,
I love the flowers. I was marveling just yesterday that there are still some flowers out in NOVEMBER...I mean its almost Christmas (I just keep saying that and eventually it will be true).
Kinley is right, we would love to have you come up for Christmas. We are having Ben and his family and Matthew and Jessica coming for sure. We are working on Amy and fam and Mike. Ben will be leaving Provo Christmas Eve day and stay for four days I think. We are planning all the wild traditional fun on Christmas eve/morning and would love it if you came. I even told Dusty that they could drive home Christmas eve after the party if they did not want to spend the night. Jessica said some one could have their apartment if they want since they will be sleeping here. Plus we have four big rooms that could sleep everyone. Think about it.
I can't imagine planting flowers in 75 degree weather in November!
I haven't been warm in weeks and we're pulling up all our dead flowers.
You guys are on the ball! Warning: when the gardening bug hits it may hit hard!
Mom
Yes, lets get mom and Kent down! That would rock. You call since you are the baby-o-the-fam and then I will call too. Fun.THis is Mindy, I am logged on as Kinley
Post a Comment