So that happened on Saturday night. Since then, we've been keeping Jane and Tuck in separate rooms. Tonight, I took Jane for a quick walk. Since the room that Tuck was in was kinda warm, I cracked the window a little. When I got back from my walk with Jane the neighbor boys ran up to me to tell me my other dog was running around the neighborhood!! Tuck had ripped his cone off, pushed the window open and jumped out! Luckily, he was just as scared as I was and as soon as he saw me, he came running towards me. His eyes were all red and he was panting like crazy for an hour. I think he's just really traumatized from the whole fight or something. So I've got him calmed down with his cone back on. Parenthood is going to be a piece of cake after this! 
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
What a week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh man...what are you going to do with those two? it's pretty serious when they have to go to the ER after a fight, Were they fighting over the toys again?? Good luck..poor tuck
Did your vet give any advice? Seriously, you should ask the Dog Whisperer guy...he is good and I have not seen one where he talks about sybling rivalry. Good luck...it makes me so sad.
Post a Comment