Okay, so this really doesn't have anything to do with Twilight. But, what are your plans for Thanksgiving. I've been chatting with Liz over email, and we decided it would be fun to get "the ol' gang" back together and catch up. Liz said she'll be in Richfield the weekend of Thanksgiving. I'll be around. I just emailed Andrea and asked her to contact Lacey too. So, what are your plans?
Sheri-I'm not totally sure what we're donig. We're scheudled to be at Trav's house here in Vegas on Thanksgiving day but we probably will go to Richfield that weekend. I'll let you know. Sounds fun!
2 comments:
Okay, so this really doesn't have anything to do with Twilight. But, what are your plans for Thanksgiving. I've been chatting with Liz over email, and we decided it would be fun to get "the ol' gang" back together and catch up. Liz said she'll be in Richfield the weekend of Thanksgiving. I'll be around. I just emailed Andrea and asked her to contact Lacey too. So, what are your plans?
Sheri-I'm not totally sure what we're donig. We're scheudled to be at Trav's house here in Vegas on Thanksgiving day but we probably will go to Richfield that weekend. I'll let you know. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment