So last night as I took my last pair of flip flops out of Jane's mouth and threw them away, I decided that in the morning I would go to petsmart and get a bunch of sturdy toys and dog bones. I really couldn't be mad at Jane because I hadn't given either of them anything to chew on in a long time. I brought home tennis balls, a squeaky toy, a rope and some raw hides. I spread them out on the floor and they immediately started playing and chewing. As I was putting away the groceries I had also bought, World War III broke out in my kitchen. Jane and Tuck had a full fledge dog fight that ended with me wiping blood off the walls! I finally got them separated and determined the damage. It looks like they both got it pretty good. They both have a gash on their snouts. Jane has one near her eye and one on her lip. Tuck has 2 on his leg. I was just trying to make their day a little happier with some new toys and look where it gets me! My camera died after I took the picture of the flip flop so I'll spare you the gruesome details of the wounds their now in their respective corners of the house licking.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Sibling Rivalry
So last night as I took my last pair of flip flops out of Jane's mouth and threw them away, I decided that in the morning I would go to petsmart and get a bunch of sturdy toys and dog bones. I really couldn't be mad at Jane because I hadn't given either of them anything to chew on in a long time. I brought home tennis balls, a squeaky toy, a rope and some raw hides. I spread them out on the floor and they immediately started playing and chewing. As I was putting away the groceries I had also bought, World War III broke out in my kitchen. Jane and Tuck had a full fledge dog fight that ended with me wiping blood off the walls! I finally got them separated and determined the damage. It looks like they both got it pretty good. They both have a gash on their snouts. Jane has one near her eye and one on her lip. Tuck has 2 on his leg. I was just trying to make their day a little happier with some new toys and look where it gets me! My camera died after I took the picture of the flip flop so I'll spare you the gruesome details of the wounds their now in their respective corners of the house licking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hmmm...how sad. I hope they learned their lessons! I would freak out if I had two massive dogs fightning in my kitchen. I hope none of the blood was yours! You are getting a nice dose of what it's like to have kids. :-)
Wow, Em! Good work getting this little fight taken care of. You're much stronger than I am. I don't know if I could've wiped down the walls. It sounds like you're getting prepared for motherhood, although, I certainly hope your kids are bloodying up the walls. :) Hope you're doing well.
nice....:D
Who's jlundy?
scary
Even though I heard this story last night it still makes me sad. What are you going to do?
You did SO good last night. Everyone told me you did such a great job last night. Plus, you travled a long way to provide a service to us...so thank you.
Post a Comment